While a company owner can strive to make a working environment as ideal as possible, there are still many examples of challenges at the workplace that may affect their employees. By being aware of these challenges, one can set up suitable strategies to handle different issues as they occur. In this course you will learn about:
1. Who is responsible for the business profits of my organization?
2. Who is the fit candidate for a work position in my organization?
3. How can I communicate smoothly with colleagues in my workplace?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Describe the concepts of Surf with Peace, an easy Do-It-Yourself (DIY) problem-solving methods in Business and Workplace
2. Select the methods and tools of Surf with Peace to solve problems/challenges/issues in Business and Workplace
Surf With Peace Practice In Business And Workplace