No programming experience needed
A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
Enroll now and deep dive into the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work! Concise, yet comprehensive and informative.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Run Openpyxl on the web, which means no software installation required.
2. Apply simple sheet manipulating tasks with Openpyxl, including making your first workbook automatically.
3. Work with tables to automate your worksheets.
4. Format cells with Python.
5. Build 2D charts with Python and data.
6. Build an employee timelog project to put in your portfolio.
7. Scrape the web and save it to an Excel file.
Introducing Python Excel