Challenging times can be a blessing in disguise to remodel the business for greater height. We will discuss the following:
2. Cash flow break-even
3. Excess corporate fund
4. Insurance planning and business risk management
5. Hybrid working models
6. Sale and leaseback
7. Mergers and acquisitions
8. Outsource non-core business activities
9. Disposal or close down the loss-making business unit
10. Custom Fundraising
11. Succession Planning
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
1. Identify the important issues, strategies, and actions during challenging times.
2. Aware of the need to do things differently in order to continue and survive during these challenging times.
3. Obtain new insights to achieve breakthroughs during these challenging times.
Managing Business Finance During Challenging Times