Do you ever feel like there's not enough time in the day? We all get the same 24 hours, so why do some people seem to achieve more with their time than others? The answer is because they perceive good time management.
Time management is the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between different activities. Get it right, and you'll end up working smarter, not harder, to get more done in less time – even when time is tight and pressures are high. The highest achievers manage their time exceptionally well. And by using Mind Tools' time-management resources, you too can make the most of your time – starting right now!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
1. Construct and spend more time working toward your high-value goals.
2. Define & refuse unreasonable requests.
3. Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for reducing them.
4. Recognise the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
5. Clarify and prioritize your objectives and goals, by creating more planning time
Time Management Skills to Increase Your Organizations Productivity
No Review found