The course talks about the various objectives of financial management in a corporate firm. An understanding of business finance, sources of business finance, various financial decision areas, financial risk, and requirements of fixed and working capital is helpful and is essential for running a successful business. The role of financial management has a direct impact on the financial health of a corporate firm.
Knowledge of finance is needed in order to successfully operate a business of any size. Corporate Finance concentrates on the finance essentials needed to run a business, including fundraising, internal cash management, and the deployment of funds to dividends, capital expenditures, investments, and acquisitions. It also addresses such core issues as how to develop an appropriate capital structure and determine the best types of available funding.
1. Introduction to Corporate Finance
2. Meaning of Financial management and its importance
3. Identify the Objectives of Financial management
4. Understand how corporate financing decisions are made
5. Understanding the Sources of Funding, Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
Fundamentals Of Corporate Finance