Basic English Language Comprehension Proficiency of CEFR A2 Level
"Human Resource Management is a major field in Business Management, which helps professionals to effectively assess the relevant candidates based on personal traits and critical skills required for the job. It mainly supports in developing, implementing and evaluating employee orientation, training and development programs. HRM focuses on facilitating and supporting effective employee and labour relations in both non-union and union environments.
In this 75-minute class you will be able to obtain a clear idea of Human Resource Management by getting more knowledge to equip yourself with the necessary skill as follows:
1. Be able to evaluate the HRM related social, ethical and environmental responsibilities and issues in a global context.
2. Be able to identify and appreciate the significance of the ethical issues in HR.
3. Be able to manage and coordinate effectively with colleagues with diverse skills, experience levels and way of thinking.
Enroll Today and let's learn together to get to know more about Human Resource Management to manage people well in the corporate world."
At the end of this session, you will be able to: 1
. Demonstrate an understanding of key terms, theories, concepts and practices within the field of Human Resource Management.
2. Demonstrate competence in development and problem-solving in the area of Human Resource Management.
3. Identifying the methodologies to provide innovative solutions to problems in the field of Human Resource Management.
[Human Resource Management Course] Human Resource Management in a Contemporary Workplace
No Review found